A couple of months back my mother in-law and niece were browsing the local flea market and my niece spotted a pink rocking chair that she proceeded to sit in and cried when she had to leave it. Her Meme told her that Ash would paint her one. Her birthday was coming up so I decided that would be the perfect gift! So the hunt was on for the perfect chair. I found a really heavy one that was already painted pink but not a cute pink it was more of a mauve pink. The chair was $20.00!
Here is a couple of before pictures:


I bought two cans of Valspar spray paint (Cameo Pink) and spray her down! Then I used my new vinyl machine (Silhouette SD) I will blog more about it later. I used white vinyl in a curly font and that was it! I hope the princess likes it! Pink is her favorite color! Happy Birthday Finley!
No comments:
Post a Comment