Saturday, January 29, 2011

Rolling Cart

My Craft Rolling Cart
A couple of weeks ago I was browsing a local antique mall and came across this cart for $5.00!!
























I decided that I wanted to paint it a neutral color and add some fabric around it to conceal my craft bins. I used burlap and used my staple gun to attach it around the base of the cart. I concealed the staples by using a brown ribbon. I hot glued the ribbon to the fabric. I decided to use some scrapbook paper for the top of the cart. I found a really pretty calligraphy print at hobby lobby. I mod podged the scrapbook paper to the top and then I used some distressing ink to make it look vintage. I sealed it off with polycyclic.

Here are a few after pics:






The plus about my little cart is that I can roll it anywhere in the house that I’m working on a project.

No comments:

Post a Comment