Merry Christmas
Pictured below are the pens I used I purchased them from Michael's they are from Pebeo. Once you finish writing on them you have to let it dry for 24 hours. Then you bake them in the oven on 325 for 40 minutes for the glass pieces and 300 for 35 minutes for the porcelain pieces.
I saw this cute idea for Christmas Gifts on someones blog and thought I would try it out. Glass paint pens and porcelain paint pens on different items. Some items I free handed and most of them I used transfer paper and traced them on. The glasses shown above and below I did free hand.
Pictured below are the pens I used I purchased them from Michael's they are from Pebeo. Once you finish writing on them you have to let it dry for 24 hours. Then you bake them in the oven on 325 for 40 minutes for the glass pieces and 300 for 35 minutes for the porcelain pieces.
Here are some pictures of the thing's I've completed.









No comments:
Post a Comment